Federal regulation restricts those founded guilty of felonies and also particular various other offenses from having a gun or body shield. An associated government legislation, 18 U.S.C. 922g), supplies for up to a 10 year jail sentence for an individual founded guilty of having a weapon that is an illegal customer of or addicted to any type of regulated compound (as specified in area 102 of the Controlled Substance Act. Anybody encountering a government weapons fee is well encouraged to look for a lawyer at when.
Additional Articles From "Immigration"
- Visa Bulletin Predictions for 2016
- Thematic Focus: General
- DAPA, "Lawful Presence," and the Illusion of a Problem by Anil Kalhan
- Why do I need an Immigration Attorney during my Criminal Case?
- Classifying Aliens
- Translation: 144-Hour Visa-Free Transit Policy for Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang
- Will the Supreme Court Kill Immigration Reform?
- Good News For H-1B Visa Cap Seekers in 2016 – Prepare Now.
- From the Bookshelves: The Law and Higher Education: Cases and Materials on Colleges in Court, Fourth Edition by Michael A. Olivas and Amy Gajda
- Immigration Article of the Day: The Original Meaning of 'Natural Born' by Michael D. Ramsey